Creating a custom thank you page on your website allows you to express your gratitude for their trust in what you have offered. It is an important step, yes, but there are also other benefits that many business owners forget about.
Custom Thank You Benefits:
- Help your new subscribers learn more about you. Offer links to your most popular posts.
- Provide them with another way to connect and follow you by sharing your social media links. Encourage them to say “hi”.
- Promote a special or share an upcoming event.
- See how well your lead magnet is performing by tracking a link click goal in Google Analytics.
Watch this video to learn how to redirect your new subscribers to a custom Thank You page on your website when using MailChimp.
- Create your custom thank you page on your website.
- Write down the URL.
- From your Dashboard in MailChimp, click on Audience located in the Menu.
- Click the Manage Audience drop-down list and then select Sign Up Forms.
- In the Form Builder section, click the Select button.
- Select Confirmation Thank You Page from the Forms and response emails drop-down list.
- Fill in the URL to your thank you page in the Instead of showing this thank you page, send subscribers to another URL box.
- Click Save.
Now your new subscribers will be redirected to this page on your website after they confirm their subscription.